At Hammer & Stain We love giving back. Supporting organizations in our local community is important.
Now you have the opportunity to do fundraising, without all the hassle of planning an event, although we do that as well!! And they are fun, but sometimes schedules are hectic and it is hard to get as much participation as you would like. These kits are a super awesome alternative to a fundraising event and can be fun for families to do together at home on their own time.
Here is how it works,
1. Choose a project form the drop down menu
2. Click I AGREE
3. Add a frame if you choose, Small frame for 12x12, medium for 12x16 or large for 12x32, add handles to the round to make a tray or add a lazy Susan to your tray.
4. choose your stain color, this is the background, if you have chosen to add a frame, you may choose a second stain color.
5. Choose your paint colors, up to 4 colors for the stencil.
6. add any personalization, this is only for signs that have a name or date in them, anything else will result in a a custom fee for changing design elements not already worked into the design.
7. add to cart and checkout
Projects can be picked up in the studio, on Thursday, Friday or Saturday 12-2, if that doesn't work just let me know by texting me (AJ) at 401-490-1080.
Once your order has been submitted we are immediately beginning the process of production of your personalized stencil. If you would like to cancel your reservation, you must give a minimum of 48 hour notice. Please note a refund will be given to you in the form of a studio credit, or we can hold your project for 60 days in which you may reschedule to make at another event. Same day cancellations or no-shows will not be eligible for a refund. Cancellations will be processed on the day we receive your cancellation request. It may take up to 2 weeks for the refund to return to the account you used to purchase your items.
Hammer & Stain reserves the right to make any amendments to this policy at any time. Notification of any changes will be published on this page. If you have any inquiries regarding cancellations or any of our other policies please contact us.