*Home Shutter and Mini Shutter
Hammer & Stain Wickford
Join us at Hammer & Stain Wickford for a DIY workshop. Customize your project in studio with your choice of stain & paint. This registration will allow for one adult to make purchased items.HOW TO REGISTER:
2. Click on I agree to the wood term
Private party registration closes 7 days prior to the event. This ensures we have time to prepare you project.
Classes start on time, if you are late you may not be able to complete your project by the end of class, but you may take it home and finish.
We are excited to have everyone in the studio again! Under this "new normal" we must put some additional guidelines in place.
By registering for this event, you agree to the following:
🛠 If you have had a fever in the past week, do not feel well, or have been in contact with someone who has been ill, do not attend this workshop.
🛠 Tables will be set up for social distancing. We have a strict capacity of 10 people. One project per person. Only those who registered will be able to attend the workshop.
🛠 We suggest you wear a face mask upon arrival. It will be your responsibility to have one.
🛠 Please wait outside until an instructor lets you in. We will be directing you straight to your seat.
🛠 Only the individuals with a registered seat will be allowed in the studio. This is strict, if you are not registered for a seat you will kindly be asked to leave.
🛠 We have hand sanitizer and a sink to wash your hands.
🛠 Please dress accordingly as we will be using paints and stains that can ruin clothes, I do have clean aprons that will be available, once used please put in the hamper to be sanitized.
🛠 Once you are seated, all of your supplies will be on your table. We will bring all other high traffic items (such as stain/paint) to you as needed.
🛠 Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your workshop start time. We will start promptly at the time noted. Out of respect for other Makers and our staff please arrive on time!
Please understand that our policies are subject to change. This is a new time for everyone and we appreciate your understanding. We look forward to a great workshop!!
- This is WOOD workshop so your sign WILL HAVE random cracks, chips, knots and other NATURAL blemishes that give it it's characteristics! Some peeling may occur. We will do our very best to minimize disturbances to the words and make everything look intentional! Please keep in mind, no sign is absolutely perfect, as it is hand crafted, but it will certainly be WALL worthy!
- Due to the customization at ALL our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 48 hours notice your project will be saved and can ONLY be used for future workshops. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop!
- Simple substitutions of words within a design and layout can be generally made at no additional charge. Anything beyond a small change will have a design charge added of $10-$25 depending on the nature of the request.
- Please private message us on Facebook or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to cancel. If you no show for a workshop that you have a spot reserved, you forfeit your payment.
- Must be 21 or older to BYOB. Please drink responsibly.